▶ Develops tactile perception
▶ Develops logical thinking
▶ Improves fine motor skills
▶ Develops imagination and creativity
▶ Develops concentration and patience
NOT FROM CHINA! Made in a family workshop in Belarus (Central Europe)
►► Dimensions: 30 * 50 CM (12*19,7 inch);
►► Material: High class plywood;
►► Included stand, which can be folded;
►► Age: For children starting from the age of 5 months up to 4 years;
►► The board is made by the method of Maria Montessori.
▶▶▶ A VIDEO THAT SHOWS THE TOY: https://youtu.be/Tvdu0hsAgUU
●●● NEW VERSION OF THIS BOARD ●●●
We are constantly working on the quality and appearance of the board.
Therefore, if you see in the reviews the old version of the board, let it not bother you.
You will get the version of the board that is in the photo in the description.●●● OUR SENSORY BOARDS ●●●
1. Made with special hypoallergenic paint for children
2. Each full set of every model is checked by our psychologist
3. When it is being created, only environmentally friendly material is being used
4. Safe! All surfaces are polished and the edges are rounded.
5. All of the material is securely mounted with the help of a special jewelry resin.
6. It meets the requirements of Maria Montessori’s early development methods, that are recommended to parents in 47 countries of the world.
●●● THE TECHNOLOGY ●●●
The technology of this board is unique. The method of pouring individual elements was developed by the TARDIM TOYS specialists and is not found anywhere else. This method allows you to accurately convey the texture and color of virtually any material. In this case, even the bulk materials remain securely mounted, which ensures your child’s safe development.
IT HAS 26 INTERACTIVE DEVELOPING ELEMENTS:
✔ Sisal Rope ✔ Coffee Beans ✔ Lentils ✔ Walnuts ✔ Peas ✔ Red Beans ✔ Fuzzy ✔ Ping Pong Ball ✔ Coconut Twisted Rope ✔ Cork Tree ✔ Shallow Sea Pebbles ✔ Painted Pebbles ✔ Large Sea Pebbles ✔ Round Hard Pile ✔ Shell ✔ Blue Velcro Felt ✔ Yellow Velcro Felt ✔ Red Velcro Felt ✔ High Sponge ✔ Bending Tubules Of Different Colors ✔ Microfiber Cloth ✔ Burlap ✔ Artificial Fur ✔ Carpet With Large Pile ✔ Carpet With Small Pile ✔ Multicolored shapes.
●●● RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE LESSONS ●●●
– Lessons should be held in the first half of the day – since all of the lessons are absorbed better;
– During the lessons, use your finger and name the material out loud;
– The duration of the lessons should be 10 minutes, 1-2 times a day;
– Gradually add new materials to the lessons – every day add 1 row starting from the top;
– After 3 days of lessons, take a break for 1 day;
– Between lessons, hide the board from the child so that he does not see it.
●●● ABOUT THE SENSORY DEVELOPMENT ●●●
Sensory development is the basis of the overall mental development of preschool children. The importance of sensory development is difficult to overestimate, because knowledge in general begins with perception. All other forms of understanding – remembering, thinking, imagining – are built on the basis of images of perception, and are the result of their processing. Therefore, normal intellectual development is impossible without the reliance on a full-fledged perception.
Kids seem to understand this themselves! They endlessly try to figure out the world: they touch everything, and continually try to reach everything. Their sense organs work, and the perception develops, while the picture of the world is gradually forming.
And we, of course, are ready to help you. It is in our power to create an environment that will allow the child to develop perception.
The sensory board will help form a child’s idea of the external properties of the surrounding items, because a child figure out the world, mainly through tactile sensations and visual perception.
A preschool child at a young age does not manipulate abstract concepts because of the undeveloped abstract thinking, and answer to the perception of something is expressed with muscular reactions: it moves in accordance with the emerging images. That is why the pre-school stage of childhood is considered a period of sensory development, the basis on which speech, memory, perception and thinking are formed.
●●● OUR WORKSHOP ●●●
Our family “TARDIM TOY” workshop is located in Belarus. Belarus is a small country in the heart of Europe. We really like what we do, because we bring joy to children and contribute to their development. We understand our responsibility and therefore we put all of our soul and energy into our work. Especially, we care about the environmental and the safety of our products. We use the highest quality materials and special paint for children.
●●● SAFETY ●●●
We understand that safety is very important and we made every effort to make the toy safe for small children. We painted the color details with faithful acrylic paint that is used by toy manufactures. All of the details are thoroughly sanded and all of the items are securely attached to the board (special jewelry resin and non-toxic glue is used). But, as with any toy, please supervise your child when the toy is being enjoyed.
* The color and shape of individual elements may differ from the elements in the photo. The photo shows a model of the board, however, there is no 100% similarity.
Feel free to ask any questions! I will be glad to answer them!
WITH LOVE FROM BELARUS!!!
Sensory board, Busy board, Educational toy, Montessori toy, Activity tactile board wooden toddler