Place prepared toppings on a round of Brie or Camembert in an oven proof dish, bake in the oven (350F/180C) for 15 to 20 minutes, remove and serve with crusty artisan bread.
6 × 4.5 × 1 in
Pecan & Brown Sugar What you Need:
– 1 Pouch Gourmet Village Brie Topping
– 2 tbsp (30 g) unsalted butter
– 2 tsp (10 ml) brandy or apple juice *optional
– 1 (225g/8oz) small round Brie or Camembert
– 1 French baguette, sliced thinlyWhat to do:
Score the top rind with a knife OR remove top rind of cheese, leaving rind on sides and bottom intact.
Place cheese, cut side up, in a Brie baker or skillet.
Put contents of Toppings pouch, butter and brandy or juice in a small microwave safe bowl, and microwave for approximately 25-30 seconds.
Stir to blend.
Microwave for 2 more increments of approximately 25-30 seconds, stirring each time.
Pour mixture evenly over prepared cheese.
Place Brie baker or skillet in center of hot oven for 15-20 minutes.
Remove from oven and serve with baguette slices.